söndag 23 mars 2014

uppslukad av en riktigt härlig roman :-)

But we're lost in a world of apperances now.

I've finally come to understand that life itself is the Fun House. All you want is that door marked EXIT, the escape to a place where Real Life will be; and you can never find it. No: let me correct that. In recent years, there was a door, there were doors, and I took them, and I believed in them, and I believed for a stretch  that I'd managed to get out into Reality - and God, the bliss and terror of that, the intensity of that: it felt so different - until I suddenly realized I'd be stuck in the Fun House all along. I'd been tricked. The door marked EXIT hadn't been an exit at all. (p.5)

1 kommentar:

Tack för att du lämnar en tanke om inlägget, det gör bloggen till en levande mötesplats!